How our volunteers can help you
- Animal welfare assistance
- Employer and Employee legal advice
- Signposting you to other services
- Food bank drop-off
- Collection of prescriptions
- Just someone to speak to if you’re feeling lonely
WeAreKnutsford are now able to offer an additional service to the community.
A number of our residents are likely to face job loss (or already may have) as a consequence of Covid19.
A group of local professionals have got together and are offering telephone and/or email support to help those affected cope with the situation.
What is being offered is:
- Help to deal with the emotional shock and fear of job loss
- Help with the development of CV’s
- Helping identify transferable skills to help identify alternative career options
- Advise on training opportunities available and signpost to relevant website(s)
- Suggesting strategies for overcoming the stresses associated with job loss
This service therefore is not open to others in the community – it is just for those affected by Covid19
And it is not a Careers Advice service or able to provide advice on financial support.
If you need any support from this team please contact Anne Baker who will direct your enquiry: